When do we collect information?
When you engage with Lexicon via our website (https://lexiconservices.com) or use our Services, we collect a variety of information. In general, the type and amount of information we collect on you will depend on how you choose to interact with Lexicon.
What information do we collect?
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: Marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
How do we use the information we collect?
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide our products and services
- to communicate with you
- to help Lexicon improve our products and services and develop new products and services
- to provide support for our products and services
- to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of Lexicon. You may opt-out of such communications.
- to analyze website usage and analyze use of the Site
- to operate our services, products and systems properly.
How do we protect the information we collect?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third party disclosure
Lexicon may need to share Personal Information with third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your information with:
- Credit card processing companies to process your payment
- Website host and/or web analytics provider
- Vendors for the purpose of providing customer support or ensuring ongoing functionality with various integrations with Lexicon platforms
All third parties are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and are not authorized to use personal information for any purpose other than providing those services.
Third party links
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.