16 Nov LexiconLIVE! Virtual CLE Available for Attorneys
Lexicon will offer our first-ever LexiconLIVE! Virtual CLE event on Monday, November 30, from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST for attorneys in the following states:
- New Mexico
The legal industry is a demanding one. Lexicon presenters will provide insight into how attorneys can adopt comprehensive strategies during the pandemic and beyond. As attorneys turn to remote working solutions, Lexicon will help legal professionals complete their continuing legal education (CLE) requirements with this virtual course.
The LexiconLive! Virtual CLE offers four (4) total credit hours at the cost of $49 per attendee. This comprehensive event will address using technology to meet your goals, increasing your efficiencies, and more.
- Date: Monday, November 30, 2020
- Time: 10:00am – 3:30pm CST
- Location: Virtual
- Credits: 4 (pending)
- Increase Efficiencies and Recognize More Revenue Credits: 1.0 Generic
- Using Technology To Meet Your Goals Credits: 1.0 Technology
- Simple Steps to Understanding the Need for Diversity in the Workplace Credits: 1.0 Elimination of Bias
- Setting the Foundation For Operational Efficiencies and Long-Term Success Credits: 1.0 Generic
- Cost: $49/person
Download the LexiconLIVE! Virtual CLE agenda and register today and by visiting LexiconServices.com/cle.